Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30354 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,370 (S/. 7,809) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (37 minutes ago)