Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31142 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,592 (S/. 8,324) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (29 minutes ago)