Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30895 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,676 (S/. 5,424) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)