Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30198 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,878 (S/. 6,218) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)