Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03286 USD / TWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,628 (79,972 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)