Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03323 USD / TWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,830 (55,070 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)