Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 USD / BYN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 47% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,081 (4,059 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)