Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / BYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 56% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,652 (33,075,747 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (40 minutes ago)