Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16501 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,758 (kr22,773) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)