Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15031 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,682 (kr24,496) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)