Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15785 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,984 (kr18,902) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)