Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12754 USD / SBD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,587 (35,968 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)