Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12779 USD / SBD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,119 (24,407 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)