Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12890 USD / HKD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 40% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,369 (HK$33,895) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)