Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / BYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 55% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,694 (33,904,595 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)