Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 59% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,235 (636,053 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)