Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 65% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,098 (565,227 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)