Cost of living comparison between Hohhot, China and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14529 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,422 (元9,790) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)