Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.768 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,481 (AU$5,837) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)