Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,296 (AU$5,601) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)