Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.793 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,614 (AU$5,820) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)