Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22706 USD / GHS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,964 (GH₵13,056) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (38 minutes ago)