Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23649 USD / GHS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,299 (GH₵9,723) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (40 minutes ago)