Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 48% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,616 (36,074,443 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)