Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,582 (¥509,622) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)