Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,416 (¥489,305) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (42 minutes ago)