Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,702 in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (43 minutes ago)