Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,851 (€2,446) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)