Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,467 (€2,824) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)