Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,127 (€3,790) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)