Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11095 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,806 (25,294 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (44 minutes ago)