Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,907 (€3,436) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)