Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,638 in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)