Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,114 in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (19 minutes ago)