Cost of living comparison between Hanover, Germany and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,224 (€2,043) in Hanover.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)