Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,078 (€2,707) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)