Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40977 USD / TND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,875 (7,017 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)