Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,724 (﷼ 55,924,549) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)