Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.754 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,209 (C$4,253) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)