Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,625 (¥401,411) in Hakodate.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)