Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,687 (¥409,605) in Hakodate.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)