Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,155 (50,439,258 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)