Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26164 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,018 (15,356 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (23 minutes ago)