Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27963 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,890 (13,911 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)