Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,675 (₩3,122,340) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)