Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,255 (₩3,481,556) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)