Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,400 (₩4,732,156) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)