Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,348 (2,348 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)