Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,082 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)