Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,791 (€3,245) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)