Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,149 (€2,919) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (41 minutes ago)