Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,927 (4,927 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (31 minutes ago)