Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,206 (5,206 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)