Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,295 (3,295 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)