Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14354 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,787 (19,417元) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)