Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15887 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,906 (元18,291) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)