Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15764 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,038 (元19,270) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)