Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01616 USD / VES *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,300 (80,440 Bs.S.) in Guanare.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)