Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,292 (Bs 274,304,209) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)