Cost of living comparison between Guadalupe, Mexico and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05377 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,311 (Mex$ 42,979) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,949 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sylhet costs Taka 22,363 (about 1 hour ago)