Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04567 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,884 (Mex$ 41,246) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)