Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 801 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05377 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,804 (Mex$ 33,553) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)