Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,482 in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)