Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,155 in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)