Cost of living comparison between Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,755 in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)