Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.220 USD / KYD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,570 (CI$5,387) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)