Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27404 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,446 (R$ 8,927) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)