Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32180 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,771 (R$ 5,505) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)