Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30847 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,623 (R$ 5,262) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)