Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26538 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,184 (R$ 8,230) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)