Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10920 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,461 (31,693 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)