Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24540 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,750 (7,132 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)