Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04346 USD / ETB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,479 (80,052 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)