Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,193 (﷼ 95,236,808) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)