Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 USD / CDF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,221 (3,477,541 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)