Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29302 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,509 (R$ 8,563) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)