Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31833 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,070 (R$ 9,646) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)