Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27207 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,523 (9,275 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)