Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06250 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,294 (E£ 20,704) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)