Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05599 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,419 (E£ 25,351) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)