Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05618 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,105 (E£ 19,675) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)